21 ICKBURGH ROAD,
Agency / Profile
Set up by Barney Beech and Dougal Burgess to focus within the fields of identity, art direction and graphic design for the cultural sector
In a nutshell
– We are a multidisciplinary practice with a unique balance between design and technical precision, delivering simple, dynamic and compelling graphic design.
– We strive to collaborate with interesting partners, whose values reflect our own.
– We work with a range of artists, designers and cultural institutions, including the V&A, Rankin, Artangel, Phaidon, and Greenpeace.
– We engage with each project without a preconceived style and create a bespoke solution based on research, concept and materials.
– We work with a wide network of experts, including photographers, copywriters, advertisers,
animators, developers and
– We remove clutter to add value.